CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Sunday, April 20, 2008

why me?

why me? I hate when I go to a site either by jumping from my site via the blog roll or via Google reader the site I'm visiting freezes up and I cannot read the posting or can I back out of the site.when that happens I just hit the off button on my surge protected power strip and restart every thing. I'm getting really pissed off at blogger.I don't have this problem when I'm useing the Internet. to explore the world(non blog sites).Sometimes I just say out loud What the Fu**

9 comments:

  1. Hi Mike.
    First I want to tell you your blog has been added to the bloggers over 50.

    You may have to refresh your browser to see that your "Rambling Stuff" is on the members' list now.

    And secondly, I was reading your play list. I LOVE "I've been riding through the desert on a horse with no name".......if I hear it, I'm singing it all day long.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.

    Hope your Sunday has treated you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike,
    I know the feeling. Blogger has been giving me a lot of grief lately too. Not so much with freezing, but with uploading pictures or clips. I have been blaming it on the satelite hook up, but now I think I can lay the blame where it really belongs. ..Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anni,thank you.

    Jo,there are days.when I just want to pull my hair out.When it get that bad a c/d goes flying into the computer and I calm down.It used to be when I got really frustrated the Dulicmer strings really took a beating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, back when I was on blogger, I'd save my stuff incessantly because the strangest things would happen. I find that happens now when I comment on blogger sites. Sometimes the comment just goes away, and I have to re-write. Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger can be a pain at times. I am not sure why. Hope it stops being a pain for you!

    I have tagged you for a mimi on my blog. Hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noelle,aside from the frezzing up of some of the sites I visit,I have head relitively no porblems with my site so far.(knock on wood)


    Myati,I'll come trucking over to your site and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate it when this happens. I have to try to back out and then everything freezes up, its a real pain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate that too. Wanna hear something funny?

    When I clicked over here from my reader, it seemed like your blog was going to freeze up!

    LOL!

    Now that's some irony for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Valarie there are times that I just hit the power off switch on my surge protector then turn every thing back on again.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂