CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A RANT.

guess what folks this is a specific rant about a specific thing. the entre card. first let me say I enjoy the ecard blogger just as I enjoy the non ecard bloggers. I have the e card registered for both of my blogger sites. well almost I just removed the e card badge from the rambling stuff awards site.
this is du to a EC moderator that told me that I cannot not have a carbon copy site with ECARDS. so I am removing the other site. I still recommend Ecards as a way to visit other bloggers. I will keep the Ecard link on this site.
I just hope that the pompus jackass is enjoying being a bully!
Boy that felt good to get this out.I still mean what I said.(3:25 pm)

Well on second thought I was wrong.9/13/08 0135 hours.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this happened to you, but I do understand their point of view too. They should have explained why a bit better.

    If you have 6 sites that are named differently, but have the same content, then 5 of the sites are mirrors of the original. That would give a person the ability to beat their system (abuse) by being able to drop 1800 drops per day. That allows one to make 1800 EC per day.

    I can see both sides here, but I do understand why they did this. I have another Wordpress site that is a mirror to my CP site and I didn't throw it in the mix because it is mostly duplicate material.

    Have a great day sweetie. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see both side as well when I wrote this rant I was full of anger and hjust had to blow off the sream,if I were to keep it inside it would just build up and I explode over some totally different andall the anger I felt would have come out in a totally in appropiate way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter what I do, I can't help but feel really weird and a bit flustered when somebody tells me I can't do something. It just flat-out makes me made and then I stew. I hate that. Getting it off your chest can be invaluable. Nice work. *lovies*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckie, well sicnce I'm "breaking" the "rules" I shut down my Ecard fot the awards site. I had advertizers lined up so I gave them back their credits and pulled my ads thaty I had pending. this way I'm not stepping on their toes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not smart enough to know what your ranting about. Glad you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JC, I refering to the EC blog of the day. I had one of the E CARD links on this blog and on the Ranbling Stuff Awards Addition. Some mucky-muck said the 2 sites a were carbon copies of each other so one site had to be removed from the E Card system. Teh E Card system is a fun way to visit websites and also to promote your sites as well.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂