CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, September 09, 2008

yesterday sucked

as the title says,yep it really did.and I got the bruise to prove it.I had a couple of seizures at my doctors appointment then when it was time to leave I had one and fell against my wheelchair bruising my arm. I use a wheel chair when I'm going to the doctor's visits just in case I have a seizure.this way I do not fall and get hurt. well that did not turn out so well. we were getting ready to put the chair into the car trunk when I had a seizure standing up and fell into the chair.

16 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Mike. It's got to be a difficult thing to deal with on a day to day basis. Hope today is going better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry yesterday sucks Mike. I hope today will be lots and lots better. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon my friend. You are in my prayers and my thoughts.

    Hugssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mari,Sandee, and Tracy, the really bad part of yestreday is the lunp abs bruise that I have on my arm where it hit the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speedcat,so far it is. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Mike. It's very nice to meet you. Thx for following my blog; I have returned the favor. So far, I think you're an angel and am sincerely sad that you have seizures. I have a friend who has this prob as well. You hang in there and take your supplements - that will help the bruising...*lovies ~n blessings*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry Mike. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your week gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chuckie, thanks for stopping by.

    Sandy C. it is just how the cookie crumbles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mike,
    I'm so sorry you had such a tough day, but I hope that today is better for you. Take good care of yourself my friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your tumble. Here's hoping tomorrow will be much better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mike,

    I am sorry you had a bad day yesterday. Sending prayers and good wishes your way. Hope today will be a good day everyway. God bless!

    Hugs,

    Renie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to go Mike, you fell into the chair. Getting bruised beats cracking you skull on concrete. Just trying to make you feel better. Since your ranting today, you must feel better. Seriously, has the doctor change your medicines or something. I didn't know you had seizures so often. Take care your in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dori,Linda,Renie, so far so good today.

    Jc, I was having a grand day today until I read the message that sent me into a ranting mood. you should have heard what I really was thinking,but if I had put that into the blog, blogger may have banned me fronm the site.

    The seizures havew no rhyme or reason to them. it just boils down to how many "misfires" my brain has.on a good day maybe I not have a seizure on a bad day well who know how many I'll have or how frequent they will be.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Geez Mike, it always breaks my heart when I hear you have had seizures. OF COURSE I will pray for you. And the title is completely appropriate. It really did suck. PLEASE be as careful as you can. I agree with JC, I am SO glad that you didn't hit your head on the pavement. THAT would have been bad.

    I hope tomorrow is a really GOOD day.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂