CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Beatles-Birthday

since I'm 57 today I decided to post this one.Thank you Lord for allowing me another year.

16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! May you have a great and wonderful day! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Dear Mike,
    Happy Birthday to you.

    There's cake over at my place. I hope you have a wonderful birthday Mike. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!
    (Sandee told me)

    mine is just around the corner....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda,s Wings,Babs,Sandee,and Katherine,thank you for the birthday wishes.P.S. Sandee,thaks for the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mike!!!! :-) I hope you have a wonderful day!

    And thanks for the entrecard credits. I am getting caught up with my blogging, emails, and everything and saw that you gave me these credits. You are the best. Hugs to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you have a wonderful day.

    I love the Beatles, I grew up with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Mike! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday to you! I hope the day has been a fun one for you! Hugsssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. well happy birthday. enjoy and one can never have too much of the Beatles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dori,I gave credits to all my top droppers than shut down the link.Thank you for the birthday wish.I am glad to have you as a friend.

    Akelamalu,Wanda,Dickster1961 and Tracy,thank you all for the birthday wishes.I'm glad that you stopped by,and that I have you as friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope it's been a HAPPY birthday for you today!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Happy Birthday. I hope it was a great one!

    And who doesn't love to par-tay with The Beetles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Storyteller,in fact it has been a good one.

    Tammy,thank you and I agree the beatles are a great way to party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Birthday, Mike!
    I actually wrote down on (one of)my calendars when your birthday was going to be, so I could wish you a GR-eat one that day, but you can see how organized I am, Lol! I hope you had a wonderful day and I wish you many more!
    Hugs!
    Tart

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tart,better late than never i say.Thanks for the wishes.Hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂