CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

doing what I need to do.

As of today I have just shut down 2 of my three blogs. my Rambling Thoughts on the word press and the Rambling Stuff Awards Addition on blogger. I can No longer do three blogs and will devote my time to this the original blog and visiting my fellow blogger.

20 comments:

  1. It can become overwhelming having to many things going on at one time. I hope having this one blog will make life easier for you my friend. Hugsssssssss, hope you are feeling better.

    Your friend,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is hoping you are able to keep this one up, if not, everyone that visits here will understand. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear Mike. I hope these changes will help take a load off your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dickster1961 and Momisodes,I have no intension of giving this one up.I may not do a posting every day,but I will not quite.This is my way of getting out to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike,

    I am glad you are taking care of yourself. It is awfully easy for the internet to consume our lives!

    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamara,especially if you can become addicted to things like I am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do what you need to do for your health Mike. It's hard to run several blogs anyway. I can only handle my one.

    (Hug)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awake in Rochester and Alelamalu,thank you both. this means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck, Mike - Thank you so much for posting comments on my blog. I don't get a chance to do much blogging lately. I live with my sister in her daughter's basement and just can't seem to get internet connection down there - so my computer is up on third floor - and I don't want to impose by spending too much time up there. I do appreciate your concern and comments. I tend to get addicted to the computer when it is nearby too. Usually just playing solitaire - not even on line.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, Mike - Thank you so much for posting comments on my blog. I don't get a chance to do much blogging lately. I live with my sister in her daughter's basement and just can't seem to get internet connection down there - so my computer is up on third floor - and I don't want to impose by spending too much time up there. I do appreciate your concern and comments. I tend to get addicted to the computer when it is nearby too. Usually just playing solitaire - not even on line.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Byoc,I play a lot of solitaire offline as well.
    Grace, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy your visit to my blog and enjoy reading here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday Mike! Good luck with your blogging.

    peace,
    mike
    livelife365

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stopping over to wish you a wonderful birthday and wishing you goodness in all areas of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Mike:
    I totally understand your decision. I'm thinking about quiting EC myself.
    Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wanda's Wings,Mike Foster,BK,Ivanhoe,Thank you all for stopping by and the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mike, I'm glad you will still have this blog going. Take care and enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂