CLEVELAND SKYLINE

CLEVELAND SKYLINE
BORN HERE RAISED HERE AND MOST LIKELY WILL PASS AWAY AND BE BURIED HERE AS WELL.

San Francisco Skyline

San Francisco Skyline
I've been in my own boat sitting out in this water looking at this view. Awesome!-Sandee. This is a Tip of The Hat to Sandee, my Co-Author and blog wizard.

The Blogger's Prayer

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck, manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly - all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house and take care of my family. Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life. And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.


Monday, January 19, 2009

Prayer request for this officer's family.

BOSTON HEIGHTS, Ohio -- A 24-year-old Boston Heights police officer was killed Monday morning in a traffic accident.
Police said the officer was helping clear debris from an earlier accident when he was hit by a truck.
Police identify the officer as Jarod Dean, of Hudson. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officials with the Ohio State Highway Patrol said Dean had parked his patrol car in the left lane of Route 8 with the overhead lights on.
After he got out of the cruiser, the truck driver, 51-year-old John Gavelek, of Garfield Heights, struck Dean.
Gavelek told investigators he didn't see Dean in the road.
The crash remains under investigation and no charges have been filed at this point.
Dean had been an officer with the Boston Heights Police Department for six months. He was previously an officer with the Wyndham Police Department.

Let's keep the family in our prayers as they cope with the lose of their family member,and the Boson Heights Police dept.as they cope with the lose of a fellow officer.

10 comments:

  1. Consider it done Mike. I've gone to way too many funerals of officers and some I knew very, very well.

    Have a terrific week sweetie. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee,Thank you.Saying goodbye to an officer is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike,

    My sincere condolences to the Dean family. I will keep them in my prayers.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mike. I have added the family and police department to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will remember the dean family in my prayers. It is so sad to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How tragic. :(

    I will remember the family in my prayers and when sending out Reiki.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nick,Wanda's Wings,and Akelamalu,thank you for the prayres for the family and the department.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm proud of you for getting rid of all the things that are so time consuming. Have three blogs would be way too much for me. You are doing what is good for you and I'm proud of you.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandee, I have to take care of me,I had a seizure just sitting and watching tv today. At least it happened after I saw our President take the oath of office.It is a shame that the chief justice did not say the oath totally right.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Golch Central where comments are welcome.This blog DOES NOT ALLOW ANONYMOUS COMMENTS.Comment moderation has been enabled.All comments must be approved by the blog author. That being said, go ahead and make my day! Leave me a comment, even it you leave a negative one. The only comments that will be deleted are spammers and PERSONEL ATTACKS ON ME!!! I answer your comments, so if you want to see what I said come back for a visit. Be kind and NO SPAM or PERSONEL ATTACKS THOSE COMMENTS WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY ON THIS BLOG! As always I'm grateful that you stopped by. 🙂